Looking after your finances throughout your life can bring to the fore a wide array of challenges;
- How best to save for future expected (and unexpected events).
- Where best to invest a sum of money you may have saved already, inherited or otherwise received.
- How to protect yourself financially in the event of being unable to work.
- How to financially protect your family in the event of your death.
- How to financially protect your employees & their families in the event of their death or illness.
- How to protect your business in the event of death of you or another partner or key individual.
With some foresight, each of these challenges can be managed. Using the Reade Pensions and Financial Services structured advice process, we can quickly get to the bottom of how appropriate your current plans are, what it is you are trying to achieve and ultimately what you need to do to achieve your goals.
With structured planning, you can face these challenges with greater confidence. If you are looking to grow your wealth or save for the future, we can help you to determine your objectives, investment timeframe and your risk appetite and then find the right investment vehicle for you.
At Reade Pensions & Financial Services, we also examine with our clients the impacts that an unforeseen event such as illness or death would have on the financial security of you and your loved ones, and help you plan to reduce the impact. We help you to prioritise these risks and identify a suitable level of financial protection to achieve your desired security. We also set out any taxation benefits that may be available to you to help reduce the cost. Once we know what you need, we then research the products that are available in the market to find the best one for you in terms of the benefits that would be payable and indeed the costs associated with them.
If you would like to find out more about how we can help you invest smarter or protect you and your family against unforeseen events, please give us a call.